Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"I Dream of Umrah in Ramadan"

These Cupcakes were inspired by the people who were performing umrah in Ramadan.As my family and i watched umrah on TV. So many people were crowded there and praising Allah. it made me want to make a cupcake out of it. it made me hope to go back to Makkah but for now i decided to make cupcakes with my inspiration

so the Candy(snickers,Milky way, 3 muskt.)
represent the Kabah in Makkah
and the sprinkles represent the people showing their love for God.

The flavor of these cupcakes are orange with white frosting and choc. sprinkles.

These cupcakes were made for Eid Al-Fitr for my family to enjoy.







4 comments:

  1. I like how you decorated the chocolate to look more like kaabah.
    -Altaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was a "GENIUS" idea! Keep up with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks the idea was given to me by my cousin sister and a friend

    ReplyDelete